* Negligence with assessing site to ensure the project was appropriate and reasonably benefitted the community.
* The turbines constitute as a private nuisance because of noise, blinking lights as well as the “flicker effect” in the daytime, all interfering with the private enjoyment of the plaintiffs’ properties.
* The turbines also constitute as a public nuisance because they make the area less attractive and potentially surrounding residents will have to deal with the them at the end of their lifespan.
* Trespassing on property because of flicker, lights, noises and low-frequency vibrations.
* The turbines have caused damages to the plaintiffs ranging from health problems to negatively impacting their enjoyment of their property.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding