Observer-Dispatch | Nov 09, 2012 | www.uticaod.com
* Negligence with assessing site to ensure the project was appropriate and reasonably benefitted the community.
* The turbines constitute as a private nuisance because of noise, blinking lights as well as the “flicker effect” in the daytime, all interfering with the private enjoyment of the plaintiffs’ properties.
* The turbines also constitute as a public nuisance because they make the area less attractive and potentially surrounding residents will have to deal with the them at the end of their lifespan.
* Trespassing on property because of flicker, lights, noises and low-frequency vibrations.
* The turbines have caused damages to the plaintiffs ranging from health problems to negatively impacting their enjoyment of their property.
Click here to download the complaint. 
URL to article: https://www.wind-watch.org/news/2012/11/10/wind-farm-lawsuit-allegations/
URLs in this post:
 Click here to download the complaint.: http://www.wind-watch.org/documents/complaint-against-iberdrola-and-others-hardscrabble-wind-project/