“Next Era Energy has destroyed our lives and has caused the death of 26 of our animals since Sept. 17, 2015 (when these blades started turning). Now something must happen as all we have seen is death. We are struggling to live here in our beautiful home. Sleep deprivation is killing us. We hope you can use these documents. We got them from our county government.”
- Option for Transmission Easement Agreement and Transmission Easement (pages 2-11)
- Wind Project Neighbor Easement Agreement (pages 12-23)
- Grant of Electrical Line, Communication Line, Road and Wind Rights Easements (pages 24-42)
- Grant of Road Easement and Easement Agreement (pages 43-55)
- Road and Transmission Line Easement Agreement (pages 56-74)
- Windpark Easement Agreement (pages 75-97)
Download original document: “Sample Lease Documents, Golden West Wind Energy Project, El Paso Country, Colorado”
This material is the work of the author(s) indicated. Any opinions expressed in it are not necessarily those of National Wind Watch.
The copyright of this material resides with the author(s). As part of its noncommercial effort to present the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of large-scale wind power development to a global audience seeking such information, National Wind Watch endeavors to observe “fair use” as provided for in section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law and similar “fair dealing” provisions of the copyright laws of other nations. Queries e-mail.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding