Wednesday, 14 November 2012.
Members in attendance: Senators Back, Birmingham, Cameron, Madigan, Xenophon.
- BAGOT, Mr Michael, Project Manager, Development, REpower Australia Pty Ltd … p.51
- CHAPMAN, Professor Simon, Private capacity … p.47
- COOPER, Mr Steven, Principal Engineer, The Acoustic Group … p.25
- DONOGHUE, Mr Kieran, General Manager, Policy, Energy Supply Association of Australia … p.40
- FRANCIS, Ms Lisa, Senior Manager, Institutional Relations and Media, Acciona… p.58
- HALL, Mr Chris, Senior Town Planner, Pyrenees Shire Council … p.21
- HANNING, Dr Christopher, Private capacity … p.1
- HANSEN, Professor Colin Henry, Private capacity … p.9
- LAURIE, Dr Sarah Elisabeth, Chief Executive Officer, Waubra Foundation … p.17
- MARSH, Mr Russell, Director of Policy, Clean Energy Council … p.58
- McALPINE, Mr Ken, Director, Policy and Government Relations, Vestas, Asia-Pacific … p.51
- McGILP, Mr Jamie, Manager, Environment and Planning Team, Acciona … p.58
- NISSENBAUM, Dr Michael Alexander, Private capacity … p.9
- PHILLIPS, Dr Carl, Private capacity … p.9
- PRYOR, Mr Ben, Policy Adviser, Energy Supply Association of Australia… p.40
- ROSS, Dr James, Member, Doctors for the Environment Australia … p.43
- SALT, Professor Alec Nicholas, Private capacity … p.1
- SELIGMAN, Professor Peter, Honorary Professor, Melbourne Energy Institute, University of Melbourne … p.35
- SHEPHERD, Dr Daniel, Private capacity … p.25
- TADICH, Mr Josef, Technical Manager, Alston Wind, Asia-Pacific … p.51
- TAIT, Dr Peter, Convenor, Ecology and Environment Special Interest Group, Public Health Association of Australia … p.43
- THORNE, Dr Robert, Private capacity … p.25
- UPSON, Mr Jonathan, Senior Development and Government Affairs Manager, Infigen Energy … p.58
- WALKER, Ms Melanie Jayne, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Public Health Association of Australia … p.43
- WARREN, Mr Matthew, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Supply Association of Australia … p.40
Download original document: “Inquiry: Renewable Energy (Electricity) Amendment (Excessive Noise from Wind Farms) Bill 2012”
This material is the work of the author(s) indicated. Any opinions expressed in it are not necessarily those of National Wind Watch.
The copyright of this material resides with the author(s). As part of its noncommercial effort to present the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of large-scale wind power development to a global audience seeking such information, National Wind Watch endeavors to observe “fair use” as provided for in section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law and similar “fair dealing” provisions of the copyright laws of other nations. Queries e-mail.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding