Bald Hills Noise Monitoring PTR Data: “The 40 dB(A) noise limit is exceeded on the days coloured ‘peach’/’transparent red’ (PTR)”
- May 2018 (11.31 MB) [alt. link]
- June 2018 (22.01 MB) [alt. link]
- July 2018 (10.88 MB) [alt. link]
- August 2018 (14.50 MB) [alt. link]
- September 2018 (12.87 MB) [alt. link]
- October 2018 (11.87 MB) [alt. link]
- November 2018 (10.88 MB) [alt. link]
- December 2018 (6.32 MB) [alt. link]
- January 2019 (5.35 MB) [alt. link]
- March 2019 (6.31 MB) [alt. link]
Sample noise event charts (colour dots represent noise complaints):
This material is the work of the author(s) indicated. Any opinions expressed in it are not necessarily those of National Wind Watch.
The copyright of this material resides with the author(s). As part of its noncommercial effort to present the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of large-scale wind power development to a global audience seeking such information, National Wind Watch endeavors to observe “fair use” as provided for in section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law and similar “fair dealing” provisions of the copyright laws of other nations. Send queries to query/wind-watch.org.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding