THE SOCIETY FOR WIND VIGILANCE is pleased to announce the first International Symposium on adverse health effects and wind turbines entitled The Global Wind Industry AND Adverse Health Effects: Loss of Social Justice? This groundbreaking two-day event will take place at the Waring House Inn and Conference Center on October 29-31, 2010 in Picton, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada. Keynote speaker is Nina Pierpont, MD, PhD (USA). The extraordinary gathering of expert speakers from the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada will address these subjects:
No Rules, No Caution, No Accountability
- John Harrison – It’s Pure Physics
- Rick James – Acoustics 101
What Clinicians Need To Know
- Dr. Nina Pierpont (Key Note) – Defining a Syndrome
- Dr. Alec Salt – Infrasound: Your Ears Hear It But They Don’t Tell Your Brain
Cause and Effect
- Dr. Arline Bronzaft – Children: Canaries in the Coal Mine
- Dr. Christopher Hanning – The Torment of Sleep Disturbance
A Journey of Discovery
- Robert Bryce
Research and Motion
- Dr. Michael A. Nissenbaum – Deleterious Health Effects Are Undeniable
- Dr. Carl V. Phillips – The Absence of Health Studies Proves Nothing
The Consequences -Violation Of Social Justice
- Carmen Krogh – A Gross Injustice
- Eric Gillespie – Social Justice and the Law
Social Marketing – Disinformation
- Dale Goldhawk – Media and Pre-emptive Stereotyping
- Dr. Ross McKitrick – Coal Kills: But Where Are the Bodies?
The Society for Wind Vigilance is an international federation of physicians, engineers and other professionals promoting independent human health studies on adverse health effects of wind turbines.
Details and registration form available at www.windvigilance.com. Space is limited.
The Society for Wind Vigilance