Appeal Ref: APP/E2001/A/10/2130670
Land south of Hogsea Lane, Tunstall, Roos, Hull HU12 0JE
- The appeal is made under section 78 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 against a refusal to grant planning permission.
- The appeal is made by Energiekontor UK Ltd against the decision of East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
- The application Ref: DC/09/02000/STPLFE/STRAT, dated 26 May 2009, was refused by notice dated 21 January 2010.
- The development proposed is a wind farm comprising 3 wind turbines, substation, access tracks and development ancillary thereto.
- The inquiry sat for 5 days on 2, 3, 4, 5, and 29 November 2010.
8. I dismiss the appeal.
9. The main issue in this case is whether any harm to landscape and visual amenity resulting from the cumulative impact of the proposed development, combined with that of other permitted wind energy schemes in the area, would be sufficient to outweigh the presumption in favour of such proposals.
Download original document: “Tunstall, Roos appeal decision ”