I would like to address the wind farm topic. I moved away from Ohio, Ill., Big Sky wind farm three years ago. Here is why. These are the effects of a wind farm to our household.
1. Interfered with portable phone
2. Interfered with AM/FM radio.
3. Shadow flicker through out the house
4. Obnoxious swoosh-swoosh noise
5. Terrible ultra-low frequency generated noise that shook our house.
6. My sleep pattern disrupted by this ultra-low frequency noise
8. Devalued real estate.
9. Would have to sign a gag order to be entitled to their “pay-off.”
10. Wind farms are not financially sound.
11. Wind farms are a scam.
I attended “turbine technician” schooling and was told by the National OSHA safety officer, who was one of our instructors that the turbine/tower cost is around $13 million per unit rather that $3 million to $4 million per unit, you hear about in the MSM because of all the ancillary material and labor involved in each and every site/unit. They also have a 20-year life expectancy.
These units would not break even in 20 years. Each unit would have to produce $650,000 worth of power, each tower, each year for 20 years to break even. And that is just not possible. These projects are 85 percent-plus subsidized by our tax dollars.
The wind farm industry is the fleecing of America and the taxpayers, period.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding