Pierre Bonn is President of l’Association de Défense de l’Environnement en Nord Lauragais
Industrial wind energy is an environmental imposter that increases global warming emissions. The imposture is worsened by ripping off French consumers.
In effect, not only does it not reduce greenhouse gas emissions, but the more wind energy, the more need for thermal plants that emit greenhouse gases.
1. Industrial wind energy is not able to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
2. Industrial wind energy must be balanced by fossil fuel–fired plants.
3. Why are there advocates of industrial wind energy, and what motivates them?
4. The racket in France.
5. Orders of magnitude of the scam.
6. The promoters want even more profit.
7. Wind energy and permanent employment.
8. Other nuisances.
This material is the work of the author(s) indicated. Any opinions expressed in it are not necessarily those of National Wind Watch.
The copyright of this material resides with the author(s). As part of its noncommercial effort to present the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of large-scale wind power development to a global audience seeking such information, National Wind Watch endeavors to observe “fair use” as provided for in section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law and similar “fair dealing” provisions of the copyright laws of other nations. Queries e-mail.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding