Pierre Bonn is President of l’Association de Défense de l’Environnement en Nord Lauragais
Industrial wind energy is an environmental imposter that increases global warming emissions. The imposture is worsened by ripping off French consumers.
In effect, not only does it not reduce greenhouse gas emissions, but the more wind energy, the more need for thermal plants that emit greenhouse gases.
1. Industrial wind energy is not able to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
2. Industrial wind energy must be balanced by fossil fuel–fired plants.
3. Why are there advocates of industrial wind energy, and what motivates them?
4. The racket in France.
5. Orders of magnitude of the scam.
6. The promoters want even more profit.
7. Wind energy and permanent employment.
8. Other nuisances.
This article is the work of the author(s) indicated. Any opinions expressed in it are not necessarily those of National Wind Watch.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding