- Overview of the situation (an introduction, outline, etc.)
- Executive Summary (a one page, two point summary of the wind power issue)
- Environmental Choice (a discussion of lesser known environmental hazards, plus an alternative to wind power)
- an RPS analogy (RPS is at the core of the problem, and is the key thing that needs to be fixed)
- Extensive List of References (a substantial amount of information about the wind power issue)
Download original document: “Getting Up To Speed On Wind Power”
This material is the work of the author(s) indicated. Any opinions expressed in it are not necessarily those of National Wind Watch.
The copyright of this material resides with the author(s). As part of its noncommercial effort to present the environmental, social, scientific, and economic issues of large-scale wind power development to a global audience seeking such information, National Wind Watch endeavors to observe “fair use” as provided for in section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law and similar “fair dealing” provisions of the copyright laws of other nations. Send queries to query/wind-watch.org.
|Wind Watch relies entirely
on User Funding