The next conference in the Low Frequency Noise series will be in Berlin, Germany.
- Submission of Abstract: 1 May 2014
- Final Papers: 14 July 2014
- If you wish your paper to be refereed for the Proceedings it must be received by: 9 June 2014
- Sources of infrasound, low frequency noise and vibration
- Wind turbines as a source of infrasound and low frequency noise, measurements and effects
- Detection, measurement and analysis of environmental and industrial sources
- Propagation of infrasound and low frequency noise in the atmosphere and in buildings
- Propagation of vibration in the ground and in structures
- Perception of low frequency noise and vibration by man and animals
- Effects on man and animals
- Hand-arm vibration, whole-body vibration
- Interaction of low frequency noise and vibration
- Vibrations caused by noise
- Radiation of noise from vibrating surfaces
- Problems and solutions
- Control of low frequency noise and vibration by passive and active methods
- Technical applications of low frequency noise and vibration
- Regulations and guidelines on low frequency noise and vibration – general and specific sources
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers, scientists and practitioners concerned with low frequency noise and vibration from all sources including industry and the environment.
- Persons who wish to extend their knowledge in these areas.
- Public servants from health and environmental services.