Wind turbine fires, accidents, and fatalities are nothing short of criminal. In this site we will provide a focus on these events that are deathly, with developers providing no protection to individuals or communities that have projects foisted on them. Examine this site and discover the truth about the lack of control, regulation, protection, for people, animals, landscapes, and communities. Any other industry would be and is required to have much more accountability.
- Why are there no REGULATIONS regarding safe placement of wind turbines, including fire protection equipment available at every turbine location?
- Why have there been so many fatalities in the industry so much so that some are forced to close down due to excessive insurance costs and unwillingness of providers to insure?
- What is the net loss from turbine fires to homes, livestock, land use, wildlife, air quality?
- Are turbines the Breath of Life, or the Kiss of Death?
- What are the health implications of turbines on fire: where is reporting and recording of ill health, displacement, due to the burning chemicals and fumes and pollutants?
- Is this an industry operating with virtually no controls?